Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Tuesday the 29th - Mo-Day!

Today was Eastern Hutt School's Mo-day! Some of the senior classes were selling cool fake moustaches to raise money for the cancer foundation. 
A whole group of D1 students brought in gold coins to buy their very own 'mo'!

Here they are.
Don't they look Mo-tastic!
Even Miss Pauley tried one on!
Charlotte and Holly from E6 had pink ones!
Tim and Dikshal look groovy  
Hayley tried on a pink one!
Meg's Moe matched her top!

Harshit looked very manly!
Ryan's Moe made him look like an old man!
What a cool way to raise money!

1 comment:

  1. E6 and E7 have been looking at your photos. Here are our comments:

    "Awesome moustaches D1!" says Tim.
    "I liked the pink moustaches because they look pretty" says Olivia.
    "I like the black moustache, and I thought Ryan looked cool" said Kaitlin.

    It is cool that you share your stuff on your blog because we can see the stuff you do in D1. It looks like fun. From Samantha and Zhiheng.

    ReplyDelete